Thursday, August 18, 2016

The fish need to go



I knew it was a matter of time before Lucy jumped into our pond. She loves water. She kept looking at it. So I went ahead and let her go in. I wanted to see what would happen. Would she get caught in the net? Would she be able to get out? The net was a problem. I had to pull it off the pond. That means we will probably lose the fish to birds. But I would rather lose the fish then the dog. She can get out just fine. My water lilies suffered damage. But Lucy had big fun! And I washed her off and toweled her down. Now she is sleeping like a baby! I was told she loves water. She tried to jump in the river when Jürgen and I walked her. I see no way to keep her out of the pond. If someone left the door open, I know she would go into the pond. I just need to make sure she does not get stuck in a net. So maybe I can find a new home for the fish before the birds eat them.  Does anyone want some big gold fish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment